Thursday, May 7, 2009

Did You Ever Wonder...

how it is that you end up where you do at any given point in your life? I mean really, are we conscious of every choice we make and every turn we take? It seems to me that, at least for myself, I get so caught up in the day to day, that I appear to be on auto-pilot. Then one day I am looking a MY life and I am so confused. How did I get here?, And, how did I get here AGAIN?!

Today, I am taking back my life from the confusion and and aimless happenings and giving it to the one constant in my life. God! Even though I have been less constant in His, I know that where ever I am today He is there with open arms, ready to fill the voids. Lord, fill MY voids and cause me to live each day with purpose as directed by YOU. Little by little, day by day I will live my life according to your will. Guide me Father,

No comments:

Post a Comment